CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Victory!!!

To all of you fellow house cleaning fanatics out there or fellow nesters-----I am finished!!!! Yay!! After 3 full days of nonstop, serious house cleaning I have finally finished the end of my list!! I think that our house is probably cleaner than it has ever been in the 2 years that we have lived here....I have managed to vacuum baseboards, clean ceiling fans, wash sheets, dust walls--yes, that is right!!! Crazy, huh?? None of this is a part of my regular cleaning routine....who has time to dust walls on a regular basis?? LOL But at least it has been done for now.....tomorrow I have one more task to tackle....cleaning the carpet...ugh. It is fairly easy it just has to be done late at night so that it can dry before feet are on it again....which almost always means a midnight cleaning.
So far Cole has faired well with the string of activities....although he was a little upset last night....I had contractions all night long and some of them were not very fun....I hope my doctor doesn't read this!! Anyway, for me I know not to be alarmed....my body seems to enjoy "preterm" contracting..especially when I have done alot. So, I thought that I might have to take it easy today but luckily I was able to finish with a bang!! Ok, Cole.....I am well on my way to being ready for you, baby!!!

0 comments: