CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Update on Cole....

I went to the doctor yesterday for my check-up and Cole is doing well....he was measuring 2 weeks bigger at the last visit and yesterday he was between 1-2 weeks larger still. So, that is good...he is growing well....my doctor said that she would like to get me to 38 weeks if I don't have reason to have him before that....a bummer for me....since I have been thinking around 36 for some time now....:( But, if that means no jaundice, hernias, or hip-clicks that is great!! So, who knows exactly when he will make his first appearance in this world??.....only our Heavenly Father.....He has already determined the exact time of day and day of the week....:)

1 comments:

Amy said...

Ooosh... 38 weeks... I know that is best for baby, but miserable for mommy!