CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 11, 2008

Ty's First Birthday...



Today is Ty's 1st birthday!! We just finished his party....we had fun with our friends Chris and Amy and their darling..."Anna Cake".... my cousin Staci and her two kids...Madison and Brock....and our family...on both sides!! Ty had a blue cupcake....in his mouth, on his hands, on his face, and everywhere! It was great! After watching both Gracie and Ty dig into their own little cakes during their first birthdays....it just made me think about the sweet innocence of a little child. There were no thoughts in their heads about IF they should eat the cupcake....just pure indulgence. I love it....wouldn't we all benefit from a little "first birthday" innocence every once in a while? Ty, you have grown so much this past year!! You are so precious and I love you very much!! Happy Birthday, Baby!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

AW! I love seeing pics.! That is so cute! Thanks for posting!
Hollen

Amy said...

Guess I have not been to your blog in a while! We had a fabulous time at Ty's birthday! He is such a handsome little man! I forgot my camera... :( That is why I do not have a post about his bday.