CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Cousins and more cousins!!





Today, I took the kids to play with our cousins......my grandmother organized a little get together for the little kids so that everyone could visit before school starts again. She made little sandwiches for lunch and we were supposed to swim in my aunt's pool.....but as "motherhood" goes we got swimsuits and sunscreen on just in time to spend 10 minutes in the pool before it started thundering!! So, we played on the carport instead but all of the kids had a great time together and it was really good to get to see everyone! I couldn't help but post a pic of my cutie pie red-head who was intrigued by the cat....I caught a smile that some people don't get to see very often......

2 comments:

Unknown said...

These are the cutest pictures! I love the one where Ty's hair is standing up! :)

Unknown said...

p.s. the precious comment was me, Hollen...ha ha