CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

An Update on the Air....

I do need to say that Yes!! our air is fixed!! Thankfully, we were able to use window units until the central unit was fixed.....which I absolutely loved!!! We had the bigger unit in our bedroom window....Eric said that it was like a meat locker in there but I found the best sleep of my pregnant life during those few days!!! In fact, I told him that I wanted a window unit for Christmas!! The van air is still out....looks like we will have to tough it out until the fall....we really need to wait to fix it until we have some extra money available...and the pool was really never messed up....it just overflowed and I happened to be up to hear the water coming out. It is back up and running!! Sorry to have left some of you hanging all of this time!!! :)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad everything is fixed!! Take care and hopefully you can get the van air fixed soon!!!