CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Fun with Aunt Erin....







We have had a fun week with Eric's family....the highlights of the week were going to Fall Creek Falls and the Aquarium. Yes, it was really hot and humid for both adventures...which makes for a swollen and sweating me....but nevertheless we had a good time!! This week, we have Eric's 39th birthday and Ty's 1st birthday!! With celebrations on Thursday and Friday there will certainly be pics to follow.....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh these are the BEST pictures!! I love the family pic!! Thanks for sharing!! My little Gracie girl is growing up, and I can't say enough about Ty!!! The whole family is just gorgeous! LOL Love to you all!! Stephanie

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

OHH! I just love the blog, the pictures, the posts! LOL :) Thanks so much for posting pictures! Gracie and Ty are PRECIOUS!
Hollen