CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 21, 2008

Nesting.....

Today, I started a long list of "things to do"......I feel a tremendous need to clean and clean out the house....which could be "nesting".....I have experienced it every time a baby was on the way. Anyway, I have a huge amount of things to do and I was so proud of myself for actually following through on my plan this morning....I got up and took a shower and then got the kids ready and headed out for some breakfast. I thought that would be a good start to my day of busy things....I even took some breakfast by Eric's office, but as I headed home things began to really take a turn for the worse...Ty pitched a crying fit in his seat all of the way home which would have been tolerable if my precious Sonic Coke--large that is--had not fallen into the floorboard as I made the turn into the neighborhood!! AHHHHH!!!! I have to have some caffeine and not from coffee!!!! I knew that I had to have it...so I circled through the neighborhood and headed back out to get another Coke....all while my child is screaming at the top of his lungs....a great start to a long day ahead!!

I have now sent both Gracie and Ty to VBS and I have stayed home to do more work.....which I swore that I would never be the "drop my kids off mom"......but maybe I just need to admit that yes!! I needed a break from them and I am sure that they needed a break from me!!! LOL We are in the process of moving kids around in this house....with Devan moving in a few weeks we have moved Logan down into her old room and Gracie into Logan's old room. All of this moving has stirred up "yard sale" material....LOL.....which we hope to get rid of in 2 weeks...Eric has been painting Gracie's room and tomorrow should be the "big" day for her!! I am off to clean the bathrooms now.....hopefully after this week my mind will be more at ease!! LOL

1 comments:

Amy said...

I am laughing while almost crying for you! Yes... I swore that I would never be the "drop the kids off mom" too. We all need a break! Mom has been keeping her one day a week this summer, and that day is the best day of my life! It is amazing what I can get done with out a million interruptions! Good luck with the nesting and moving around... Give me a call if you need help with the kids! We need to take a break and go somewhere!