CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Wednesday's doctor's appt....

Yesterday, my appointment was again...more of the same. I am still at 3cm...if I go into labor I can have him and if I don't hopefully we will induce in 2 weeks at 38weeks--an all time record for me!! I am feeling pretty good...uncomfortable but oh so glad to be able to do things again!! No more bedrest....just taking it easy as I feel that I need to take a break! Hopefully, that will help me enjoy the time that I have left with just 2 little ones telling me what they need and don't like about what I am doing! LOL No, they really are precious and I have missed them being gone during the day as they have spent alot of time with my sweet neighbor Julie. They LOVE her and her kids which has been so nice....but at the same time...my life being centered around my husband and kids...I have really missed them!!

Today, we had some maternity pics made with a friend from church who does amazing work......Gracie had "Farrah" hair as I curled every inch of her long locks this morning....she looked precious and posed like a little model!!! Ty on the other hand could have cared less about the pictures...he was interested in all of the things that he wasn't supposed to be playing with! We did manage to get some good shots of him though....:) I cannot believe that in just a little while I will be holding another precious little one....I love the snuggly, quiet, "I need you, Mommy" stage...it is my absolute favorite!!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I am glad that you can do stuff again!! Oh, I can't wait to see pictures of Gracie and Ty! Are they on Mr. Jason's blog?
Hollen