CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 4, 2008

Showers of friends....old and new

Sunday afternoon we celebrated baby Cole and his soon to be arrival....my church friends gave me a shower...it was fun and the best part is often seeing friends that you haven't been able to catch up with in a while.....it is always so hard for me to decide where to sit...with family, friends that are giving the shower, people that don't know anyone else and you haven't seen in forever, who knows?? Anyway, we received tons of diapers and wipes...just what I asked for!! I didn't do so well with pics....I was trying to make sure that Gracie didn't eat the entire plate of blue jello and talk to people....between all the activity I didn't really get one good picture. But we did have friends there taking pictures so maybe some of those will make it to the blog before long.

As far as Cole goes, I am currently at 1cm....I go back to the doctor this Wednesday and she has said that if I go into labor after this Friday(34 weeks) she will not stop it....but she won't induce me until 38 weeks(first week of Sept) unless I develop toxemia or some other reason to go early....if I have already put this on the blog I apologize....I can't really remember what I wore the day before, when I last fed my kids, etc these days...:)

2 comments:

Amy said...

The final days of pregnancy are approaching! Wow! Let me know if you need anything! We will be praying for you and baby Cole!

Unknown said...

I MISS YOU! I wish that we could have been there for the shower..but oh well. :) Just know that we love you and are praying for you!!!! :) I can't believe that you are soooo close to having Baby Cole! :) I will be praying for you!! :) I was just thinking the other day..I can't belive that you are having your third kid....that didn't sound right...what I meant is that time flies! Becasue, I remember when you were pregnant with Gracie, and I remember I was in Atlanta in the hotel swimming pool when you were having Ty, and when I heard that you had him! And I just can't believe that 1. Grace and Ty have grown SOOOOOO much! (and the sad thing is that they will hae grown even more when I get to see them next year...:( :( I am sad that I am missing all of these moments) and 2. That you are so close to having Cole now! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE PICTURES OF YOUR SOON TO BE NEW LITTLE BUNDLE! :) haha....but make sure you get lots of rest and you feel up to it before you post them! :) I will wait! LOL Love you and please tell Gracie and Ty that I love and miss them! And please tell Pastor Eric that I really enjoyed being "in" the youth group for a week! He is such a great youth pastor! :)
Hollen