CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 16, 2008

M-Day....

Today, it is M-Day for us....yes, moving day for Devan! The summer has absolutely flown by...I cannot believe that it is already the middle of August. So, amidst the packing up and moving out Devan has managed to get all of her things together....and is on her way to Toccoa Falls right now!! She is traveling with Eric, Lauren, Logan, and Gracie who wanted to "go to college" with her big sister!

Eric and I spent a few really late hours in the labor and delivery at East Ridge last night....only to be told that a bladder infection was causing contractions....although I am convinced that I had not had it long enough for it to do that much damage....I think that real labor is quickly approaching...so we returned home around midnight to Devan finishing her packing for school....can we have just one more major thing in life to heap on everything else?? LOL My poor husband is on the brink of an emotional melt down I am afraid...LOL Bless his heart...so...I told Devan "see you later" last night hoping to miss the actual departure this morning..and thinking that I would be knocked out from my medicine anyway....but they left a little later than expected and so the tears quickly came....we held hands in the kitchen and prayed before they left...we were all crying!!! It was a sweet moment that we will all remember but the best part was when Gracie looked at us all like we were crazy for crying and then started trying to cry herself!!! It was hilarious!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Mrs. Kimberly...I'm so sorry that you went through that last night. :) I bet that you are looking forward to having this baby! Well, I will be praying for you. And as for Gracie crying...that is SO funny! I will be praying for Devan too! Please tell everyone that I said hello!! :)
Hollen

Amy said...

How is everyone holding up? I am sure it will take a while to get used to having one less kid around...

Are you doing alright?