CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

A trip to the doctor----Take #2

Ok, so after my disappointment yesterday....I developed a really tough headache last night and as of right now...I have been up since 3:30am...I still have it. I called the doctor during the night and she asked me to come in this morning....after a non-stress test and multiple lab tests....plus having my blood pressure taken twice----she concluded that toxemia is starting to set in. My blood pressure was great yesterday....and today...not so good. So, Eric and I are headed to the hospital tonight at 8pm to start my induction....baby Cole should be here early tomorrow!! So, obviously my blog will be stagnant for a few days...I will post pics asap!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

WE ARE PRAYING!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!