CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 11, 2008

Update....

Today, I went to the doctor....for several reasons....feeling like maybe Cole was thinking about coming soon. Bummer.....still in the same phase as last time....he IS head down and definitely letting me know it!! I thought after 2 other babies I would be a pro at determining what was happening....turns out--just more waiting!! I am to return to the doctor on Wednesday...it is so hard to know what to do....sit at home and go from 2-10cm in nothing flat or go and be checked only to find out that you are still at 2cm!! Cole and I are finishing our 35th week on Friday....every week closer to 36 is making more and more certain that he will be healthy...although we don't know how much he weighs...I feel like he is 10 lbs right now!! LOL I am sure that every fellow mom out there remembers the "desperate" feeling that comes upon you as you slowly cross each week off the calendar in the end....you want your baby to be healthy and you also want to be able to go 20 minutes without having to pee--again.....we have to sacrifice for our little cuties even before they take their first breath in this world...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Kimberly! I so relate with what you said. I remember when Jonathan was still 3 weeks away from being born and I would cry out to God that He would have mercy on me and let him come sooner! LOL Desperation is the perfect way to decribe the way you are feeling! I am praying for you that this time will go quickly!! I love you!

Amy said...

Hey girl, I am glad for the update. You were on my mind a lot yesterday, but did not get a chance to call you. Please, please, keep me posted. Also let me know if you want me to take the kids or anything for you. Hang in there! Ugh... I was just thinking the other day about how I felt this time last year. I was 32 weeks pregnant, and miserable. It was the start of my bed rest,and little did I know I only had three weeks left! I will be praying for you. Love you!

Unknown said...

:) I will be praying for you! :) Love ya sista! LOLLOL
Hollen