CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Hurry up and wait....

Clean house? Check. Laundry done? Check. Groceries bought? Check. Bags packed? Check. Haircut? Check. Toes polished? Check. Legs shaved? Check. Baby Cole? Nope!

I took my bags to the doctor today absolutely sure that today was the day!!! Feeling miserable I carried myself into the office and waited....for my answer.....can we have him today?? Well, actually I am still at 3cm...I have walked the track, played some tennis, worked around the house, and done laundry....still at 3cm!!! AAAHHHHH!!!! So, to anyone who is wondering....the "plan" is to take my bags with me next Wednesday....doctor's orders....and hopefully she will be able to find some medical reason to induce me....she seemed to think that maybe she could....she is on call Wednesday night and said that if she is able to get me in...we should have our little Cole by the evening time!!! Finally, hope....light at the end of the tunnel!!! There are certainly no guarantees but I was encouraged that she seemed to think that this plan would work!!

Let me just say....kudos to Women's East for offering manicures and pedicures...and candlelit dinners for new moms and dads....I think that it is a great idea...considering the fact that those things may very well be OVER for new parents or parents bringing their third baby home....also thank goodness for Sonic ice!! Nothing has gotten me through my pregnancies like Sonic ice...thankfully they sell 10 lb bags.....I can just about devour an entire bag by myself in 2-3 days...and their burgers have become a fattening favorite of mine....:)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

AHHHH!!! I am praying this week goes by fast for you!!!! Love and hugs!!!!

Unknown said...

hee hee....:) So glad for you that you have little Cole with you now!
Hollen