CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Mother/Daughter Brunch....


Today, Gracie and I went to our first Mother/Daughter event...a brunch at our church. It was fun....very dainty and "girly"...I couldn't help but think that one day she will be a young lady sitting in the chair beside me....but then I snapped out of it when she announced to me and several other ladies that she "had the poopies"....and that she would be back from the bathroom in a minute!! LOL :) Happy Mother's Day!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh I am loving this blog!! How precious!! What a great picture of the two of you!! :) That is hilarious what she said!! LOL Love, Aunt Steph :)

Amy said...

That has to be the cutest picture ever! Two beautiful girls!

The Hollands said...

You both are beautiful! I love you honey! Gracie is the only little girl I know that can make even the "poopies" cute!!!

Unknown said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!! Ok..I will stop now! LOL I love the picture! You both looked beautiful in it! Glad that the brunch was fun..and what Gracie said...PRICELESS! :) Miss you all! Oh...I am posting comments under my mom's username thingy..it won't let me do it any other way!! LOL Jsut thought I would tell you! -Hollen :)