CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 10, 2008

The Baby's Name....

It is official....Eric and I have decided to name our baby no.6 Nicholas Logan...and we will call him Cole....get it??....Ni-chol-as?? :)Anyway, if you ask Gracie what the new babies name is she will confidently reply "Nic-tol-as-a-Log-an"....it is so funny....She received a new book in the mail yesterday called "Big Brother, Little Brother" and she told me that she didn't want it and that Ty could have it....that is saying a lot for her because she is a total book worm!!! She LOVES books as much as her daddy!! I hope that isn't a sign of what is to come!! :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love that name!! And Cole...how cute!! I am sure that Cole Hodge will think that is cool even though it doesn't even relate to him!! LOL
-Hollen

Allyson said...

I love that name! I saw your post on "All things Ada" Congratulations on your pregnancy! You seem like a very busy mommy!! :) Ill enjoy keeping up with your pregnancy! nice meeting u!
Allyson
mccaytwins.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

That is so cute what Gracie calls him!! My cousin..Ellie...used to call my other baby cousin (whose real name is Luke) "Uke!!" ha ha At least they both have/had the general idea!!