CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Summer Camp at Bryan College.....

This week, we are having fun with my sister, Ashley, who Gracie and Ty affectionately call "Neenah"....Eric is at New Camp with the youth this week...I knew ahead of time that I would need Ashley's help for this week as I round the 7th month stretch!! Literally!! :) She has been a huge help to me and I give kudos to her for being such a responsible teenager!! I totally trust her with the babies....she is a wonderful aunt!! And we don't have the camera because Eric has it ....so we have no cute pictures of things that we have done....but I am sure that we will have some more soon!! Aunt Erin comes in this weekend to spend the week with us...Yay!! It will be a great end to the week....getting Daddy back home and Aunt Erin and her family coming in to visit!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

It was SOOOO good to see you again!! :) Love u guys!
Hollen