CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Oh so pregnant.....

Ok, so I thought that today would be a good day for a preggie pic.....and when I say that I am HUGE I mean it!! As of my last appointment, I had gained a total of 6 pounds....and as of my last ultrasound, Cole weighed approximately 2 pounds.....so what is the deal?? LOL I am quickly growing out of many of my clothes....and I have at least 10 more weeks!! I am starting to wonder how much more I can "grow".....so here's to 6.5 months!!! Oh, and notice the small appendage at the bottom of the picture!!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh you are just beautiful and glowing!! I love you! And I love that little appendage too!! LOLOL

krishna said...

You are Beautiful! I am so jealous!
Krishna

Unknown said...

You are so cute! And Gracie is too!! LOL :) I miss you all!
Hollen