CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Prater's Mill....








Today we went to Prater's Mill Fair in Dalton....it was a fun day although blazing hot and humid!! We had a little picnic of hot dogs, funnel cake, and peach pie....oh so healthy for little kids growing up, right?? Ty rode the kiddie train with his daddy...Gracie was not interested..here are some pics..notice Gracie's new haircut--I chopped it yesterday....I absolutely love it!!! Also, the last pic was last year--with Ty in tow....this year another little red-headed cutie...fun, family times!!!

3 comments:

Amy said...

You got to chop it! Gracie's hair is precious! Looks like good times and a fun day.

Stephanie said...

I L O V E Gracie's hair!!!! That is so cute!! Also, I cannot believe how red Ty's hair is. LOL I love you and you look beautiful as alawys!!! Love, Steph

Unknown said...

AWWWWWWW!!!!! :) I LOVE these pictures! Gracie's hair is SOOOO cute! I love the wya that you had your hair too! :) And I can't BELIEVE how big Gracie and Ty are getting! They are growing up TOO fast for me to keep up with! And Cole is starting to grow too! :)
Hollen